To use the Commute Tracker, you need to have an account on the site and to be logged in.
You are currently not logged in.
Bike to Work is a program of HUB: Your Cycling Connection. Bike to Work Week encourages avid cyclists and new riders alike to sign up, log their commutes, win prizes, and be a part of making Metro Vancouver a better place to live, work and play. Improving air quality, reducing road congestion, improving personal health, and connecting with their communities are a few of the benefits realized by Bike to Work participants.
Registering and Logging In:
- Register Here. (Want to find out what it means to be a Team Leader?)
Log in if you are already registered with HUB, Great Rides or Bike to Work Week.
After you register there, it will take you to the Commute Tracker. You must be signed in to access the Commute Tracker tool in order to select your team and organization. more »
If it is your first time accessing the tool you will have to assign yourself to an appropriate organization and team in the Team Set up tab.
- In the first box, start typing the name of your organization. Check carefully to see if your organization is already listed. If it is, click on it. If it is not there, use the green link below to Enter Your Company.
- If your organization is listed, below, you will see a list of existing teams. You can join one, or create a new one. If your organization was not listed, then you need to set up a team as well, then tell your teammates to sign up to it.
- Once you are on a team you can map your route(s). more »
You can map up to 7 different routes of your commute to and from work. Each route mapped will calculate the distance and greenhouse gas emissions avoided based on your vehicle type for each route. You can save and modify your routes any time.
- Log your commutes each day during Bike to Work Week. more »
Only those who log their trips are eligible for the daily prizes--plus, your team gets credit for all commutes taken, kilos of CO2 offset, and kilometers cycled by the end of the week.
- Check the website for BTWW commuter station locations and make sure to stop by on your way to work for free food, drinks, resources, and fun.
- Buy a T-shirt and show the world you bike to work.
- Continue logging your commutes year-round.
- Become a member of HUB and support cycling improvements around the region!
You can continue logging your bike trips all year long. Ever wondered how much of a difference you could make to global climate change? Monitor the greenhouse gas emissions you've saved by using the Commute Tracker all year.