Ride the talk. Join HUB
We counted 20% more cyclists at commuter stations this year! Cycling is growing. Check out the Bike to Work Week organizational winners here!
Keep the momentum – continue to bike to work and use the Tracker to map your route, log your trips + count kilometres, calories + GhGs saved.
Bike to Work Week is brought to you by HUB: Your Cycling Connection. HUB is a charitable organization that works to make cycling an attractive choice for everyone.
Best UK Casino Games
- Online Blackjack
- Online Slots
- Online Roulette
- Online Poker
- Online Video Poker
- Online Keno
- Online Baccarat
- Online Craps
- Online Caribbean Stud
- Online Pai Gow
Best Dutch Casino Games
- online gokkasten
- online poker gratis
- roulette gratis online
- gratis video poker
- keno online
- craps holland casino
- online blackjack
- online baccarat
- caribbean stud poker holland casino
- pai gow poker
Find out more about: Improving Cycling Conditions Cycling Resources Membership
How It Works
To use the Commute Tracker, you need to have an account on the site and to be logged in.
You are currently not logged in.
Bike to Work is a program of HUB: Your Cycling Connection. Bike to Work Week encourages avid cyclists and new riders alike to sign up, log their commutes, win prizes, and be a part of making Metro Vancouver a better place to live, work and play. Improving air quality, reducing road congestion, improving personal health, and connecting with their communities are a few of the benefits realized by Bike to Work participants.
Registering and Logging In:
- Register Here. (Want to find out what it means to be a Team Leader?)
Log in if you are already registered with HUB, Great Rides or Bike to Work Week.
After you register there, it will take you to the Commute Tracker. You must be signed in to access the Commute Tracker tool in order to select your team and organization. more »
- Once you are on a team you can map your route(s). more »
- Log your commutes each day during Bike to Work Week. more »
- Check the website for BTWW commuter station locations and make sure to stop by on your way to work for free food, drinks, resources, and fun.
- Buy a T-shirt and show the world you bike to work.
- Continue logging your commutes year-round.
- Become a member of HUB and support cycling improvements around the region!
You can continue logging your bike trips all year long. Ever wondered how much of a difference you could make to global climate change? Monitor the greenhouse gas emissions you’ve saved by using the Commute Tracker all year.
Bike to Work Week FAQ
This is our help section. Click the Question title to show the answer.
- HUB Bike to Work Week Overview (3)
- Problems with registering or logging in to the site (3)
- Working with the Commute Tracker (3)
- Questions about the rides (2)